Get cheap price Ronhill Women's Aspiration Windlite Jacket - Sapphire/Black, 10 UK
this product is the most wanted Ronhill Jackets nowadays. Whenever you're wish to buy top rated Ronhill Jackets, we suggest this product will be the real answer.
Aside from affordable price, Ronhill Women's Aspiration Windlite Jacket - Sapphire/Black, 10 UK is also equipped with various exciting features. This product will surely complement your living necessities.
ASIN : B005FVPOGY
Category: Jackets
Brand: Ronhill
Rating : 4.5
Reviews : 2
Product description Ronhill Women's Aspiration Windlite Jacket - Sapphire/Black, 10 UK
The Ronhill Ladies Aspiration Windlite Jacket utilises a variety of technologies and features designed to assist you in getting the best from your training sessions through offering you the best protection from the elements and comfort possible.Activelite fabric is both breathable and wind resistant. The excellent wind resistance is achieved through a tightly woven construction which prevents wind from penetrating the fabric whilst maintaining a high standard of breathability. Added to that this fabric is lightweight ensuring you can perform unhindered on any run.Articulated sleeves and adjustable hem and cuffs ensure a tailored comfortable fit whilst the lock down zip, invisible side zip security pocket and MP3 player provide a functional element to this jacket for total performance.360 degree reflectivity will make you highly visible in low light and ensure your safety on the road.Vizion L.E.D compatible.
- Activelite Fabric - Ensuring Breathability, With A DWR Treatment.
- Back Zip Pocket - Perfect For Storing Essentials And The Removable Sleeves Providing Even More Versatility To This All Encompassing Running Jacket.
- Durable Water Repellent Treatment - For Added Protection Against The Weather.
- 100 Percent Polyester
- Weight: 124g
Ronhill Women's Aspiration Windlite Jacket - Sapphire/Black, 10 UK Photo collection:
We have tried to present and spent lots of time to givethe most profitable deal for you. In case that you still unsure, you may see anything they said about Ronhill Women's Aspiration Windlite Jacket - Sapphire/Black, 10 UK.
Ronhill Women's Sports Jacket
I have to admit I didn't get this for running. I got it for work as it's a two mile walk with a 4kg laptop bag on my back so I wanted something lightweight that would be comfortable in the cool mornings yet breathable in the warmer afternoons (tested July 2012). So here are my thoughts:
FIT: I got the size 10 (I'm 5'3" and a size 10 in normal clothing) and it's a nice fit with plenty of room for manoeuvrability.
QUALITY: Well made with great lightweight fabric with a sturdy zip on the front, stiff enough so it doesn't flap when walking/running. Around the inner collar is a very thin fleece material for extra comfort when zipped up fully. It's made of ActiveLite fabric which according to the blurb makes it wind resistant but breathable which I would definitley agree with. It's so lightweight you bearly notice it's on. It also has DWR, Durable Water Repellent, though I haven't been rained on so I can't say whether it works but I see no reason why it wouldn't.
ADDITIONALS:...
jacket
I like this Jacket, very light weight easy to pack away, so far has kept me dry in a down pour.I've worn it on warmer days and is easily wraperable around the waist I got a size 14 but could have gone a size smaller.Its a bit lacking in high viz. the sleeves are long but I like that if not wearing gloves. the only down side is the lack of pockets . there's a deepish one inside to stuff hat or gloves. The ONE pocket with zip on the outside is barely big enough to stash a tissue in and I prefer two pockets.There is a drawstring at the sides . And also some velcro on back not sure what that is for !A nice running jacket
No comments:
Post a Comment